Welcome to the Red Deer Leads Executive Association.
Our meetings are held at 11:45am every 2nd Thursday at the Heritage Ranch, Red Deer Alberta, Canada.
If you would like to be considered as a guest, please contact someone on our board for an invite.
▲ SEE WHO OUR MEMBERS ARE ▶
Who We Are
We are a group of influential, business people (many who have won awards doing what they love), who are passionate about growing our business and connecting with like-minded people.
- We are committed
- We love to learn
- We love new opportunities for growth
How Members Succeed
Our members succeed by:
- Being able to generate new business
- Learning first hand information on proprietary leads
- Attending active, regular speaker meetings and roundtables discussing business topics with like-minded peers
- Developing long lasting connections and friendships
- Generating contacts and leads through our affiliate International Executive Association’s 100+ worldwide Associations
How We’re Different
When you visit one of our meetings, you’ll notice:
- We enjoy our meal at a beautiful location, which is built into our yearly $750 membership. No surprises, and no additional fees are required.
- We happily provide leads to one another without the stress of having to fill membership targets.
- We enjoy doing business with one another because we want to; not because we have to.
- We are a fun and laid back bunch! We enjoy our meetings, and come to build strong, long-lasting relationships. That comes first.
Growth through International Belonging
RDLEA has been a member of the International Executive Association since 2000. Our members are welcome at any chapter meetings taking place all over the world. Click here for a list of chapter associations.
Growth through Interpersonal Relationships
Many of our members have been members for 20+ years. That is the power of a building a great community where everyone benefits. Click here to view our current members.